Indoor Youth Archery
- Members - November 5th 2016 @ 9:30a
- NON-Members - November 5th 2016 @ 10:30a
Non-members will be required to pay 15$ at the time of registration for a junior LC&SA membership. Checks or Cash accepted. Additionally shirts may be ordered at the registration.
- 9am - (9 meter and 18 meter distances)*
- 11am - (9 meter and 18 meter distances)*
- 1pm - (Youth over 12 years, advanced archers, and competition shooters)
- 3pm shooting line has been cancelled this year.
*Position on the 9am or 11am line will be determined by your youth's age.
Youth archery will occur from Satuday December 3rd and March 25th. No shooting on December 24th or December 31st.
Age preference is 8+ years old, however exceptions may be made for archers that are able to demonstrate a sufficient pre-existing knowledge of archery.
LC&SA will provide all necessary equipment for your youth to shoot our archery program. If you own equipment you are welcome to use it. We, however, reserve the right to inspect and reject your equipment for safety.
We look forward to working with you and your youth this winter.
Indoor Archery League 2016-17 Season
The LC&SA Archery Committee is pleased to announce our winter leagues with a few exciting changes this year.
- Member $5.00 / week
- NON-Member $6.00 / week
League will run 16 weeks.
First 8 weeks will be shot using 40cm FITA Single / 3 spot, 20 yard line. Second 8 weeks will be shot using NFAA Single / 5 spot, 20 yard line.
- 25% of all league fees will be used for prizes and end of season party
- 2 Man Teams
- Handicap change (you can’t shoot above max score including handicap)
- This league is for: Beginner to Pro /Bowhunter to Target Archer (sorry no club equipment will be provided for leagues )
- Tuesday, December 6th @ 7pm
- Friday, December 9th @ 7pm
Please pre-register as we are limited to 18 teams (36 archers) per night.
Email: Jason Street email@example.com or Call: Troy Parent 517-518-4686