- The following is a n excerpt from the LC & SA Constitution that details the rules for membership:
The annual dues for members are a minimum of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00). Changes to this amount are subject to change by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the members present at the December general membership meeting.
A fifty percent (50%) credit for the following years membership may be earned by completing sixteen (16) or more work hours in the prior year.
A work discount to membership shall consist of a member, or a member’s family providing an accumulation of sixteen (16) or more work hours from December 1 to November 30. All work hours will be recorded under the card holding member’s name. All members will be responsible for recording their work hours, as they are performed, on a specified form posted in the clubhouse by the Secretary. Those who are responsible for running leagues or other club approved functions, will record the member’s names and work hours performed in support of those functions and provide the information to the Membership Director. Any work hours not recorded on said form by December 1 of that year will be forfeited.
Participation in LC & SA youth activities requires a membership in LC & SA. Examples of those activities include; J.O.A.D, various NRA Qualification Programs and any other programs that currently exist or may exist in the future.
A Junior Membership is detailed as follows:
- The Junior Membership is available to youths from age 6 to age 17 who are not eligible to participate in youth activities under a Regular Family Membership. It entitles the Junior Members to participate in all programs that allow their participation and requires they only pay applicable daily line fees or other such charges as deemed appropriate for all participants.
- The cost/dues of a single “Junior Membership” shall be fifteen dollars ($15.00).
- Unattended “Junior Members” are not allowed on the premises without the supervision of an adult Member present, per Article VI Section 5 of the Constitution.
- The Junior Membership is valid from December 1 to November 30 each year.
- A Junior Membership does not include voting rights.
- Should the family of a Junior Member wish to join LC & SA as regular members, the fifteen dollar ($15.00) Junior Membership amount will be applied as a credit to the Family Membership Dues.
- Three percent (3%) of the Junior Membership fee will be exempt from the withholding for the Building Fund.
Payment for renewal of membership is due by February 1 of each year. Non-payment of dues by the start of the following membership year will necessitate the completion of a new membership application and the member’s previous activation date to be reset to the new membership activation date.
Former members who re-apply for membership within one (1) year of membership expiration, will not be required to pay a credentialing fee, if their previous LC & SA membership credentials can be reactivated. The Board of Directors may waive the application fee on an individual basis.
Membership fees shall be prorated per the following formula for the months of February through November; present membership rate divided by twelve (12), multiplied by the number of months remaining in the business calendar year, rounded to the nearest dollar. For memberships activated December through January, membership fee is prorated by the following formula; present membership rate divided by twelve (12), plus the next year’s dues, rounded to the nearest dollar. All applications will include a one time twenty-five dollar ($25.00) credentials fee.