How can I become a member at LC & SA? +
A few simple directions are posted here:
- You have to be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have an existing member as your sponsor to join the club.
- If you do not know anyone that is a member, please start participating in club events (all events are open to the public) and get to know members (and they can get to know you) that can sponsor you.
- LCSA membership application. and fill out the
- Submit the completed application along with the $25.00 (non-refundable) credentials fee at a general membership meeting. The general membership meeting is held on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
- Your application for membership will be reviewed by the Membership Director and then approved by a vote of the LC & SA members in attendance.
- If approved, the annual membership dues are in the amount of $210.00.
- After payment is received, you will then be given the RFID card to the open the main gate and the clubhouse door.
Any other questions about gaining membership to our club, please contact our Membership Director.
How can I obtain a membership application form? +
A LC & SA Membership Form can be downloaded at this link.
The membership form is available for download on the LC & SA Main Menu.
- On the top menu, select "ABOUT LC & SA".
- On the drop down menu, select "DOCUMENTS".
- On the slide out menu, select "MEMBERSHIP/WAIVER".
- On the slide out menu, click "MEMBERSHIP FORM".
- On the the new page that opens, click on the "Download" button to download the form.
I am a current member of LC & SA, are my spouse and children allowed to use the club facilities? +
The really short answer is: Yes!
Here is what the rules state in Article 6, Section 5 of the LC & SA Constitution:
"The spouse of a member shall be entitled to the use of the facilities of the Association, without having actual membership in the Association. The children of all members shall be entitled to the use of the facilities of the Association, without having actual membership, until they attain the age of eighteen (18) years. No minor shall be permitted on the Club premises without a club member or a members spouse present."
Do you offer any discounts for active duty military personnel? +
Here is the rule regarding existing members that become active members in the armed forces:
"A member in good standing that becomes a full time member of the armed forces shall be exempt of dues, and will be carried on the membership roster until he/she is mustered out of the armed forces. Said member shall be obligated to pay dues the beginning of the next calendar year."
So, a new person (active member in the armed forces), that wishes to join LC & SA would have to pay the initial membership fee to join the club, but fees for subsequent years would be waived as long as they remained active menbers of the armed forces.
Do you offer any discounts for full time students? +
Here is the rule regarding existing members that become full time students:
"A member, or a child (over eighteen) of a member in good standing, that becomes a full time student shall have their dues waived while they remain a full time student. The Board of Directors retains the right to approve or disapprove requests on a case by case basis."
So, a new person (full time student), that wishes to join LC & SA would have to pay the initial membership fee to join the club, but fees for subsequent years would be waived as long as they remained a full time student.
What is the annual fee to become a member at LC & SA? +
Effective February 1, 2020, the annual fee to become a member at LC & SA is $210.00. In addition to the membership fee, there is an initial credentials fee of $25.00. So, the total amount due at the time of application for a full years membership is $235.00.
The membership year begins on February 1 and ends January 31. The annual renewal fees of $210.00 are due by February 1 of each year.
For new members joining LC & SA in months other than February, the fees are prorated according to the table below:
If joining LC & SA in the month of: *Pay this amount: Cred. Fee Total February $210.00 $25.00 $235.00 March $192.50 $25.00 $217.50 April $175.00 $25.00 $200.00 May $157.50 $25.00 $182.50 June $140.00 $25.00 $165.00 July $122.50 $25.00 $147.50 August $105.00 $25.00 $135.00 September $87.50 $25.00 $122.50 October $70.00 $25.00 $95.00 November $52.50 $25.00 $77.50 December $245.00 $25.00 $270.00 January $227.50 $25.00 $252.50
* The fees for the months of December and January include the balance of the current year plus the $210.00 renewal fee for the following year.