TUESDAY NIGHT INDOOR LEAGUE
- Tuesdays, 7pm, starts December 3 and goes through March 31
- 8 weeks USA/World Archery (450 Round, 45 arrows, 3 arrow ends)
- 8 weeks NFAA (300 Round, 60 arrows, 5 arrow ends)
- 2-archer team
- $80 per archer ($5 each night)
- Sign up at club, email Lori, or show first night
- Limited to 18 teams, priority given to last year shooter, club member, then non-member
Questions, info, register: firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-310-4107
Members not adhering to the above are subject to suspension of membership privileges up to and including expulsion from the club.
Do not attach, hang or post any type of target on the wood posts that support the wire and target backers. In other words, do not shoot at the support posts!
Please register on this site only if you are a current member of LC & SA.
If an archer shoots just for fun he has all his skill.
If he shoots to score his hands tremble and his breath is uneasy.
If he shoots for a golden price he becomes mad and blind.
His skill was not lessened, but the vision of the target changed him.