TUESDAY NIGHT INDOOR LEAGUE
- Tuesdays, 7pm, starts December 3 and goes through March 31
- 8 weeks USA/World Archery (450 Round, 45 arrows, 3 arrow ends)
- 8 weeks NFAA (300 Round, 60 arrows, 5 arrow ends)
- 2-archer team
- $80 per archer ($5 each night)
- Sign up at club, email Lori, or show first night
- Limited to 18 teams, priority given to last year shooter, club member, then non-member
Questions, info, register: email@example.com, 248-310-4107
Members not adhering to the above are subject to suspension of membership privileges up to and including expulsion from the club.
The IDPA bays are available for pistol shooting. Bring your own furring strips, backer board/cardboard and staple gun and use the bases provided.
Please register on this site only if you are a current member of LC & SA.
This process of election affords a moral certainty that the office of President will seldom fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.
Alexander Hamilton The Federalist Papers Federalist No. 68
Date: March 14, 1788